complicated
3 posts
© loki
Ong Hoon Min
WORK IN PROGRESS BECAUSE I STARTED TO DOZE OFF LOL ONLY HOON MIN IS DONE

loki
twenty two. pacific. pm for discord.
experience
relatively new to forum based role play. i used to be part of tumblr role play (avengers stuff). kpop fan for five years. still getting used to paragraph style posts. my kpop bias is vixx leo, i love hos try and fail to hide they're hos.
plotting
really like the builds a lot of relationships type of deal. that doesn't mean dating and fooling around, that means family, friends, exes that stay friends or turn to enemies. like an abudance of a circle. do not like it when people get mad if my character dates someone else while their character is doing the same. either they're both loyal or they're not.

also don't turn it personal if our plots are not working. it's why i left tumblr role plays. i do play out smut, very detailed, but if you are uncomfortable with that you can tell me and we'll skip past it.

time
working full time and finishing up school means my posts are not instant. might disappear from the cbox for a bit too but unless i have been gone over two weeks i am still around. pm me if you need me and can't find me, i have notifications to email set up but don't poke me to post. that will make me less likely to post.
ong hoon min
twenty five. f5 main vocal. bisexual. jung taekwoon (leo)
about
youngest of four children, only boy. used to play soccer but quit to be part of choir in high school. dumped from first agency at nineteen. joined oracle media at twenty after auditioning with a performance of a ballad, debuted almost twenty two.

hoon min is easily scared and doesn't take compliments well, he gets flustered and will try to brush it all off. he loves to eat especially sweet things, he's allergic to crab but that doesn't stop him from eating it. he also has a minor allergy to citrus fruits but he doesn't stop eating it either. his manager will have to carry benadryl and an epi pen for this idiot.

he likes to be pretty. he likes to be told he's pretty even though it flusters him. he enjoys feeling small but tries to pretend he doesn't. he will often defer to someone else as he overthinks things so it's easier to let someone else take control.

platonic
at first meeting he's rather shy but gives away his phone number without fuss. friendships with him are mostly through text and meeting every now and again unless you're his band mate. around them he's a loud dork who snorts and falls over all the time. he's a terrible hyung because he needs constant protection, mostly from his own clumsiness.
romantic
he's struggling with his sexuality, as his father was very strict and against anything he saw as moderately 'homosexual'. hoon min has been attracted to both men and women, has dated women before and fantasized about men but he's too nervous to act on his fantasies. he spends a lot of time in his head thinking of all the things he could do with someone but actual flirting is more like deer in headlights.
antagonistic
he's a constant victim. allows himself to be bullied but gets riled up over small things. he's way dramatic so a simple flick against his arm turns into him screaming like he was stabbed.
oh ha ni
age. group. sexuality. desc.
friends
friends here
enemies
enemies here
lovers
loves here
yeong gi seok
age. group. sexuality. desc.
friends
friends here
enemies
enemies here
lovers
loves here
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

options
newtopic

skinned by tayter