actress
heterosexual
single
3 posts
© loki
Oh Ha Ni

senpai, notice me!

tagged: Yang Ri Sung
notes: life would be easier if she was a robot.
ha ni couldn't figure it out. by now male cast mates were sending her messages on kakao inviting her to play games or to hang out with other friends. they were calling her cutie noona and happy every time they saw her. ri sung was not like them at all. he was placcid at most times, cold at others. she didn't know how to handle him. the rest of the cast and staff didn't care or notice. they had sat right beside him during the after filming dinner.

they had let out late but many had skipped lunch and dinner to get the scenes done just right. ha ni, being the brown noser she was, had immediately volunteered her wallet to pay for dinner at a private room grill place. she was secretly grateful when the producer waved away her offer and pulled out the company credit card. that relief had been killed when the same producer pushed ri sung to sit down beside her.

they'd all come from the same place yet ha ni had gotten there first. she drove her own car these days so hadn't had to wait for anyone else. she gulped as she looked at ri sung. "so, the weather today was nice..." she was mentally screaming at herself for the lousy attempt at conversation. she must be annoying him. he must hate her. it had been so many weeks of filming and he still hadn't warmed up to her the way the rest of the staff claimed he would. "drinks on me!" she would only survive this night drunk so better to start early.

BY MITZI
yaris
twenty three
park jinyoung
oracle media
rookie actor
demisexual
single
82 posts
© yaya
Yang Ri Sung
all of yaris' attempts to convince his manager to take him home instead didn't work. he still found himself being made to take part in a staff party after a long day and night of filming. what he wanted was to take a hot shower then lay in bed ignoring the world for hours. he sighed as the producer tugged him along to sit beside ha ni. the man was insistent that yaris become friendly with ha ni to help their on camera chemistry.

he didn't actively dislike ha ni but he had little interest in her. she was just another actress he was working with. there was no reason to become close. so long as they weren't at each other's throats they should be able to work together. that's the way he saw it. he let out a grunt in affirmation to talk of the weather. yaris despised small talk so he wasn't going to indulge her in it.

her exclaimation to pay for drinks was met with cheers but yaris made no reaction. he wasn't a big fan of drinking. it would be rude for him to refuse but he wasn't know for being polite. as drinks were being served he shook his head no. "just water."

template by spica of shine
honey
twenty eight
jung so min
oracle media
actress
heterosexual
single
3 posts
© loki
Oh Ha Ni

senpai, notice me!

at his response ha ni felt as if ice, cold water had been poured down her back. all attempts she made to get close to ri sung were rebuffed. she never knew of a korean man that didn't enjoy drinking. the staff shared her sentiment as they still tried to put a drink in front of ri sung. this was an opportunity. "i'll be your knight!" she grabbed the drink placed in front of ri sung, gulping it down in one shot. ha ni even held the cup upside down over her head.

the cheer of the staff and her cast mates made her smile but she looked to ri sung for his approval. they would have to kiss in front of cameras multiple times. they needed to be on friendly terms. ha ni refused to accept that he was cold and uncaring. ha ni could make a friend out of anyone.

"noona, will take care of you." she placed a hand on the small of his back. ri sung hadn't called her noona but she tried for it. ha ni was sure it would sound sweet said by him. "be comfortable."

BY MITZI
yaris
twenty three
park jinyoung
oracle media
rookie actor
demisexual
single
82 posts
© yaya
Yang Ri Sung
yaris would have ignored the drinks being put in front of him. he had no one to impress and no desire to drink. he already had the lead role in the drama, he didn't need to suck up to the producers and writer. he hadn't done that to get the part either, they simply wanted him because he was good looking. so when ha ni took his drink and downed it in one shot he stared at her in astonishment. it was the most emotion the cast and staff had seen from him.

"you don't have to do that." she was going to end up drunk twice as fast if she was taking in both their drinks. yaris tensed as her hand rest on his back. if it had been higher he could brush it off but so low it carried meaning. he foolishly believed ha ni was doing all of this because she was romantically interested in him. why else would she try so hard?

he pulled out his phone to send a text to his manager. "i'm going home. you can come get me or i can call a taxi." he shoved the phone back into his pocket. he'd give the manager fifteen minutes before he left. at least that was the plan until food started coming out. yaris licked his lips as a bowl of rib stew was put down in front of him. he hadn't ordered but it seemed someone knew his favorite thing to eat. he could leave after he ate.

honey
twenty eight
jung so min
oracle media
actress
heterosexual
single
3 posts
© loki
Oh Ha Ni

senpai, notice me!

"i want to. i'll take care of my favorite dongsaeng." ha ni thought he was feeling embarrassed by her being his knight. maybe he was even a bit concerned about her. that was a positive step. if he was showing concern and experiencing feelings at all he was starting to accept her as a friend. ha ni felt as if she'd just won the lotto. getting ri sung's friendship approval had a lower success rate then scoring the jack pot.

the joy made her drink more. even when the food was brought out she was tossing back drinks. drinking more than she was eating. ha ni wasn't the worst drinker but she had a clear limit, she passed it two drinks ago but was already on her fifth.

she tossed an arm around ri sung's waist. "you're so skinny and pretty. it's so sad that you always look angry or sad. you should really let noona take care of you." her slurred words and tone made it sound perverted but she meant it in a familial sense. to her ri sung was like a little boy that needed an older sister to watch over him. "i'll make you happy."

BY MITZI
yaris
twenty three
park jinyoung
oracle media
rookie actor
demisexual
single
82 posts
© yaya
Yang Ri Sung
yaris nearly choked on his food as ha ni spoke. had she gotten closer? he tried to move to the side but there were so many people around the table he had nowhere to go. food wasn't worth all of this. just as he was about to get up her arm went around his waist. his entire body tensed and the chop sticks fell from his hands.

most of the staff knew that yaris didn't like to be touched. he was sure ha ni knew too but that didn't stop her. her comments didn't ease his discomfort at all. "i don't need to be taken care of." not since his mother did he have anyone taking care of him. he had a person who sent him money to cover his finances but yaris didn't accept that either.

no way did he want whatever ha ni was offering him. "stop it." he shoved her arm off of him and jumped to his feet. "i'll be leaving now." people were already whispering about how rude he was but they weren't the ones being offered sex by a drunk, older woman.

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

options
newtopic

skinned by tayter