park jimin
choice ent
nyx
homosexual
dating eric
95 posts
© yaya
Choi Do Yeon

do yeon wasn't a morning person but the years of having to get up early turned it into habit. as soon as the sun light touched the side of the villa he extracted himself from bed, more from the person that shared the bed with him. they had bought the villa as a group because it had enough space they could all have their privacy. each of them having a bedroom reserved yet do yeon and eric were in one room. they used to be apart but that never worked. they were magnet and metal.

his bare feet padded down the steps leading to the shared areas of the house. his cotton pajama bottoms dragged a little, he had folded them to sleep but they unfurled. he ran his fingers through his hair as he rounded into the living room area, going past other spaces to get to the kitchen.

do yeon didn't check if anyone else was awake, if they weren't the food he was about to make would rouse them. he pulled out the ingredients to make some hearty omelettes and home fries. washing his hands then getting to work. he hummed as he prepared breakfast, wearing an apron over his otherwise bare upper half. it even said kiss the cook on it.

TEMPLATE BY SPICA OF SHINE
suga
min yoongi
choice ent.
main rapper (nyx)
homosexual
taken
83 posts
© nina
Eric Jung
eric suggested when they moved into their new place that they get blackout curtains for the large windows on one side of the bedroom they now shared. of course, he was quickly reminded of his sleeping habits, since he likely wouldn't wake up without the sun's attempts to blind him each morning. he groaned and turned away from it, burying his face against his boyfriend's hair. the scent of his shampoo still lingered despite being rubbed on the pillows all night.

it was the stirring of his partner that brought him fully out of his slumber. he whined with closed lips, shutting his eyes tightly in defiance. he just needed a few more minutes, but he also needed do yeon back in this bed, tangled in his limbs, giving him the warmth that his own body lacked. he sighed and rolled onto his back as he heard the soft padding of do yeon's feet against the floor. he opened his eyes and looked at the ceiling when he could no longer hear those cautious footsteps.

was it strange to miss someone already? eric sat up in bed and raked a hand through his tousled hair, each strand misplaced by sleep. he pivoted to hang his legs over the side of the bed and slide them into a black pair of slippers shaped like sneakers. he stood to his feet and walked out of the room, starting in the direction of the kitchen but detouring to the nearest bathroom to utilize the toilet and brush his teeth. he'd been told more than once he had morning breath, so he opted not to greet the love of his life before tackling that issue.

refreshed, but not fully awake, eric pulled down the pill bottle from the medicine cabinet and poured two into his hand. it was as routine as brushing his teeth was. he tossed the pills into his mouth and closed the cap, replacing the bottle in the cabinet. only then did he head for the kitchen, going right to the fridge to pluck a bottle of water from the batch inside. he took a swig to wash down the pills as he approached do yeon from behind. even without reading the demand for it on his apron, eric kissed do yeon's cheek. "good morning, sunshine. you know, we could have slept a bit longer." his gummy smile stretched across his lips as he gently nudged do yeon with his hip. "what are you making? eggs?"

template by spica of shine
halo
twenty two
park jimin
choice ent
nyx
homosexual
dating eric
95 posts
© yaya
Choi Do Yeon

the quiet of the house allowed him to hear the sound of running water upstairs over the knife meeting the chopping board. he pushed aside the diced scallions, he'd made neat piles of the vegetables he planned to mix in with the eggs he'd already stirred. he'd left two bowls, one was the full eggs and the other egg whites only. he was conscious of his bandmates' diets.

he had a feeling he knew who had awoken, the delay in seeing the person only assured him his guess was right. he placed a frying pan on the stove, the nonstick kind but he still sprayed it to make certain his omelettes would have the perfect golden outside. with the pan heating he dumped the vegetables into the first batch of eggs, the ones with yolk.

he mixed it altogether while turning back to the stove, holding the bowl close to his chest. do yeon dumped it into the pan, satisfied by the slight sizzle. he smiled as lips touched his cheeks. "my clock has been ruined by all our early mornings. you could have kept sleeping."

he set up a second pan, he'd left everything within reach. "omelettes, home fries." do yeon twisted slightly at the waist and leaned to catch eric's cheek. "good morning." he looked back to what he was doing with a soft pink on his cheeks. it struck him that this was how perfect married couples on tv started their day. together in the kitchen while one cooked. the only thing missing was having some kids gagging in the background and demanding breakfast. "are you okay with that or want something else?"

suga
min yoongi
choice ent.
main rapper (nyx)
homosexual
taken
83 posts
© nina
Eric Jung
eric shook his head in disagreement. "even if i tried to sleep, i'd wake up not long after. you're my light and my warmth. you're better than any blanket." he took another swig of his water, lips curves into a smirk as they held the bottle in place between them. he licked his lips after and closed the bottle to set it down on a vacant spot of the counter.

he turned to lean against the counter and folded his arms across his chest. what was normally a guarded position for most was actually a comfortable stance for him. eric looked to the omelettes being made in two separate pans, and he smiled fondly as he was reminded of one of many reasons why he loved this person so much.

"omelettes and home fries sounds good. it already smells delicious." only then did eric notice the phrase on do yeon's apron as his gaze lifts from the stove towards do yeon's pinkish face. "i might have to kiss the cook again once i've eaten."

halo
twenty two
park jimin
choice ent
nyx
homosexual
dating eric
95 posts
© yaya
Choi Do Yeon
any time eric said such romantic things do yeon felt his whole body grow warm. eric didn't express himself so well in the past. do yeon had often wondered if he was the only one in love, but things weren't like that anymore. he knew where eric stood in their relationship. there were no more questions on if he was good enough. if he could keep eric happy when everything else was bringing eric down. they were happy.

"you only say that because i'm the one cooking. you suck up." he was glad no one else was around as his mind went right to what kind of sucking eric could do. he'd blame the blush on his cheeks on the heat of the stove. "you can kiss the cook plenty." he turned his head and puckered his lips but the food called for his attention.

do yeon chuckled as he flipped an omelette. "did you at least sleep well?" insomnia came with the idol life but it was worse for someone with bipolar disorder. he tried not to come off as overprotective but that's exactly what he was, not just to eric. the rest of nyx and the family he gained had to deal with his overprotective habits. he had grown up on the streets and seen what terrible things could befall people."are you going into the studio today?"

suga
min yoongi
choice ent.
main rapper (nyx)
homosexual
taken
83 posts
© nina
Eric Jung
eric never saw himself much the romantic type. he only knew when he felt for someone, but he often doubted what exactly those feelings meant. even as he said romantic things, they were spoken more like fact, for he believed so strongly in the words that left his mouth. it was why he was once a man of too few words, cautious of how he said things, putting the brutal honesty down on paper. “no, i mean it. it does smell delicious.

tempted by do yeon’s puckered lips, eric leaned in to claim them, only to pause when do yeon turned his attention back to the food. he smirked and turned to kiss his cheek once more. he placed another kiss along the stretch of skin that joined his neck and jawline and stepped back to put some distance between them before the food became an afterthought.

i slept okay. i woke up a couple times, but i fell back asleeo almost instantly each time, since you were right there.” do yeon’s presence was healing to him. whenever he felt off, do yeon was there to keep him calm, to remind him he is loved. it was all he needed most days. when the mania set in sometimes, and his words became grandiose and nonsensical, do yeon was understanding snd patient with him. there weren’t enough words to convey the depth of his feelings, but he tried his best to make the attempt more now.

yea, i was thinking about it. then again, i feel really good today. maybe we should do something fun together.” the raise of his brows was suggestive, but it didnt necessarily mean they’d engage in anything sexual. his expression suggested anything from binging on netflix to telling do yeon he could put it anywhere. it just depended on his mood.

halo
twenty two
park jimin
choice ent
nyx
homosexual
dating eric
95 posts
© yaya
Choi Do Yeon
do yeon smiled as eric leaned in to kiss him. he never seemed able to resist the apron. "if you keep doing that i'll end up burning breakfast." the temptation to turn off the stove and take eric back to bed was strong. if he gave in to every time he had that feeling they would never get anything done. it was the fact they lived with others that stopped him from doing it. he doubted their band mates wanted to wake up to the sound of their love making.

"that's good." he knew how hard it was for eric to get sleep sometimes. he would gladly be his teddy bear every night to make sure eric didn't spend days with bags under his eyes. it had been difficult for him to understand at first why eric acted like a different person at times but he got it now. eric couldn't control himself sometimes and do yeon needed to be there to keep him grounded.

do yeon made a small noise of agreement as he plated some of the food. "like what?" he didn't have any plans for the day so he could cater to eric's desires. he considered going into the dance studio later to get some practice in, maybe film a cover to post on the group youtube. do yeon never made concrete plans on off days, their schedules could change so easily. but there was one thing he did for certain whenever he had a chance. "might go see my parents later." he gestured to the first omelette that had come up, plated with some home fries. "eat."

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

options
newtopic

skinned by tayter